Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Campaign 2008

The reason that Hillary is struggling? Perhaps this hits the nail on the head.

Personally I hate the Clinton machine and her attempt to run on her husband's coat tails (running on 35 years of change my ass). Plus Hillarycare is scary to think about working under. I imagine it would be kinda like Stalinistic - but worse. And yes, I hate her that much.

I would like Obama to take her under, but he also worries me as well. The more he gets going the more I see someone who could potentially be dangerous. Little leadership experience running the country? Hmmm. Plus, anyone who believes that universal care is going to "fix" our healthcare system has their head up their ass. Period.

Republicans? God, another lose-lose situation there. Maybe I won't vote this time - then I won't feel bad when one of the godawful choices fucks everything up and messes with medicine even more.

Oh, and today is the deadline to submit the rank order list to the NRMP. I changed a program's location yesterday up one, but other than that I haven't touched my list. 3 weeks to go.

4 comments:

Bostonian in NY said...

you could always vote for Nader...

EE said...

Go Nader!

Just kidding.

MedStudentGod (MSG) said...

We actually had one of our physician lecturers take about 10 minutes to talk about why Nader is the best choice earlier this week. I was dumbfounded.

Thaddeus said...

Hey, there's so much useful material above!
1 | 2 | liked it