Friday, February 29, 2008

Phew!

I was driving home the other day after taking stepson back to his dad's. I was listening to the radio and looked down at the clock while changing stations. 8:15pm.

Suddenly a cold sweat broke out on my forehead.

"Shit!" I exclaimed. "Did I certify my list?"

You see, it was the 27th of February, the last day to certify and submit rank lists for the match, and I couldn't remember if I'd certified the last time I made a change. The time to get those done was by 8 pm my time. I was already past the time if I hadn't...I cranked up the accelarator and raced home.

As soon as I arrived I checked - and, much to my relief, found that I had indeed certified. If I hadn't I'd have been SOL for this year. Thank god.

3 comments:

broca's area said...

sometimes we really make a mockery of ourselves!!!!!!!!..that is life!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Norman said...

Goodness, there is a lot of worthwhile info in this post!
this page | check | this page