Friday, February 15, 2008

Dead Blogs


I'm toying with the idea of eliminating some of the blogs on my blogroll for being dead. I prefer to think of a blog as being dead if it hasn't had activity in 2 or more months and have a few on my list that meet or are close to meeting this criteria. Plus I've noticed that there are some blogs that aren't necessarily dead, but I just don't enjoy them as much anymore. We've grown apart, I guess.

So here's a fair warning to those blogs: you know who you are and you need to post something before next week...or off with your head!

4 comments:

YS said...

Do you mind adding my blog to your Blogroll? Don't worry I'm planning on staying in the sphere for a while!

Anonymous said...

YS,

I can't say that I will or will not. I usually have to read a blog for sometime before I'll add it - so I'll check your's out. I have some specificities for me that are a little neurotic (like the layout has to be pleasing to my eye, not a lot of crap on the dises, etc.).

Marie-Yvonne said...

Hello there,
Learn to love dead blogs! You might like to see my dedicated page
"BLOGS THAT DIED TOO YOUNG"
http://ontheblogheap.blogspot.com/

Nicholas said...

In my view every person ought to look at it.
site | link | link